The Sims 4
The Sims 4: The Sims series is one of the most successful games series ever. Millions of fans around the world play enthusiastic life simulation, create cities and neighborhoods, determine career and everyday life by generations of their Sims. The Sims 4 will take the next step in 2014 to make the simulation even more fascinating and detailed, highlighting the heart and soul of the Sims series.
Already announced that the Sims 4 will be the most lively, realistic and lovable Sims of all time. The Sims 4 will offer millions of players around the world a great single-player offline experience where they can create entire worlds and experience their creativity unhindered!
You create. You steer. Your story!
The Sims 4 is the life simulation game in which you can create and control people. Experience how much creativity, humor, pleasure and freedom you can play in The Sims 4 Fate.
Create your Sims
Create and control Sims with individual look, unique personality and new emotions. Determine how they look, how they move and what they want to achieve in life. Who are you going to create in The Sims 4?
Design their houses
Use Building Mode to easily create houses for your Sims, customize their appearance, decor, landscapes, and locations.
You have control over the important and entertaining moments in the life of your Sims. Who will they be? What are you going to do? Follow careers, develop skills, make friends and build relationships. How will you play fate in The Sims 4?
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 / 2 / 7 or 1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1,8 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000 + or equivalent
- Memory: at least 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: at least 9 GB free space, at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and savegames
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X1300 or better, 128 MB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Internet connection for installation, product activation and access to online-