Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V for PC will take full advantage of the latest PC systems, and will benefit from improvements in all areas, such as higher resolution and detailed graphics, denser traffic, increased visibility, improved AI, advanced wildlife and advanced weather and damage effects, and thus becomes the ultimate playing experience in an open world.
Los Santos: a spacious, sun-drenched metropolis full of self-help gurus, asterisks and forgotten celebrities. Once envied by the rest of the western world, the city is now in a time of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV in the fight against the downfall. In the midst of the chaos, three very different criminals put everything on a map with a series of daredevil raids with which they would have borrowed forever.
The largest, most dynamic and varied open game world that has ever been created, is now being further expanded on numerous levels through new details. Grand Theft Auto V combines storytelling and gameplay in a whole new way. The player repeatedly moves back and forth between the lives of the three main characters and thus experiences all sides of the interwoven story.
Grand Theft Auto V for PC also includes Grand Theft Auto Online, the ever-growing Grand Theft Auto universe. Explore the huge world or rise in the underworld hierarchy by joining others to earn money through jobs, acquire real estate and vehicles, and further develop your character. Join traditional, competitive game modes, or create new content that you can play with Grand Theft AutoCommunity.
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows XP 8 Bit, Windows XP 64 Bit Service Pack 7, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 1 * (* NVIDIA graphics card recommended on Windows Vista)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 quad-core processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Random access memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphic: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX10, 10.1, 11)
- space: 65 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% compatible with DirectX 10